When We Meet
- Sunday mornings at 9;30AM in the Youth Room for Sunday School.
- Sunday evenings from 5-7PM for United Methodist Youth Fellowship, Games, and Snack Supper
- Wednesday afternoons after school for Homework Club, 5:30PM for Church Fellowship Dinner ($6), 6:30PM for Jr. High and Sr. High Bible Study
- Friday-Sunday, January 20-22, 2017 - Resurrection in Pigeon Forge
*Transportation has not been finalized. Please do not allow the cost to be the reason your youth cannot attend. Scholarships are available. Payment arrangements can be made. Please speak with Rev. Berry, Rev. Jones, or Trevor Lund, if you need assistance.
Stay in Touch!
- Follow Us on Facebook: ASM Facebook Page
- Texting Service: Please text the message for the group you want to be a part of to 423.408.8797.
Volunteers text: @workforhim
Youth text: @doulos12
Confirmation 2016: @aumc2016
Covenant Medical and Liability Form
Follow this link, to view and download our form that gives permission to participate in all of our ministries of Asbury UMC. These medical forms are valid from August to August. You must have a current form on file in order to attend any of our functions. Make sure that you sign the form in front of a notary. Also, attach a copy of your insurance card on the back of the form.